ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 12th. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market cap of $2.12 million and $680.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can currently be purchased for $0.0259 or 0.00000221 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, IDCM and BiteBTC. During the last seven days, ADAMANT Messenger has traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00040793 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003393 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
About ADAMANT Messenger
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT Messenger can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, BiteBTC and IDCM. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ADAMANT Messenger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ADAMANT Messenger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.