Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $55.24 million and approximately $244,695.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Electroneum has traded 20% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Electroneum coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0057 or 0.00000048 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, Cryptomate, Bitbns and TradeOgre.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 54.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 18.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000009 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,732,330,607 coins. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com.
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Cryptomate, Liquid, TradeOgre, Kucoin, CoinBene, Cryptopia and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.