Footy Cash (CURRENCY:XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. Footy Cash has a market capitalization of $1.85 million and $422.00 worth of Footy Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Footy Cash coin can now be bought for $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Footy Cash has traded 5.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Footy Cash Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 20th, 2017. Footy Cash’s total supply is 4,602,101 coins. The Reddit community for Footy Cash is /r/footycash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Footy Cash is www.fantasycash.io. Footy Cash’s official Twitter account is @Footy_Cash.
Footy Cash Coin Trading
Footy Cash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Footy Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Footy Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Footy Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Footy Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Footy Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.