LiteDoge (CURRENCY:LDOGE) traded up 3.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 13th. One LiteDoge coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Trade Satoshi. LiteDoge has a market cap of $403,749.00 and $1.00 worth of LiteDoge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, LiteDoge has traded 5.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21,821.15 or 1.92329406 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 33.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 21.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00022606 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded 32.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001059 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 11th, 2015. LiteDoge’s total supply is 15,280,768,075 coins. The official website for LiteDoge is www.ldoge.tech. The Reddit community for LiteDoge is /r/litedoge and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteDoge’s official Twitter account is @litedoge and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LiteDoge
LiteDoge can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteDoge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteDoge should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteDoge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteDoge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteDoge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.