Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded down 11.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 16th. One Metaverse ETP coin can currently be bought for about $1.37 or 0.00014572 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TOPBTC, Bit-Z, CoinBene and Coinsuper. Over the last seven days, Metaverse ETP has traded down 17.5% against the US dollar. Metaverse ETP has a market capitalization of $98.75 million and approximately $7.58 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $198.42 or 0.02101846 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.39 or 0.00057166 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010599 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00016537 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001599 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
About Metaverse ETP
Metaverse ETP Coin Trading
Metaverse ETP can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, RightBTC, QBTC, Bitfinex, Bit-Z, Coinsuper, TOPBTC and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metaverse ETP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Metaverse ETP should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Metaverse ETP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.