Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on July 16th. During the last seven days, Phoenix has traded 30.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. Phoenix has a total market cap of $15.74 million and approximately $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Phoenix token can now be bought for about $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on exchanges including Bitbns, Kucoin, Coinrail and Switcheo Network.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 28.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0936 or 0.00000997 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000022 BTC.
Buying and Selling Phoenix
Phoenix can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bitbns, Huobi, Switcheo Network, Coinrail and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.