Apex (CURRENCY:CPX) traded 4.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 20th. In the last week, Apex has traded 8.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Apex has a market capitalization of $2.92 million and $82,172.00 worth of Apex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Apex token can now be purchased for $0.0063 or 0.00000058 BTC on exchanges including Switcheo Network, Bit-Z, LBank and Bitbns.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00009734 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00014905 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Buying and Selling Apex
Apex can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Switcheo Network, Bitbns and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Apex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.