NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. One NEO coin can now be bought for about $10.69 or 0.00093896 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Switcheo Network, CoinBene and Huobi. In the last week, NEO has traded 11.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. NEO has a total market capitalization of $754.09 million and approximately $212.49 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002642 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.19 or 0.00265185 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008778 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $142.51 or 0.01251677 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00020926 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0474 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001953 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Cryptopia, COSS, Ovis, Upbit, HitBTC, LBank, Binance, Coinnest, TDAX, Bitfinex, CoinBene, DragonEX, BCEX, Bitinka, Gate.io, Cobinhood, Bibox, BitForex, Huobi, Switcheo Network, Livecoin, Tidebit, Coinrail, Koinex, Bittrex, CoinEx, OKEx, BitMart, Allcoin, BigONE, OTCBTC, Kucoin, Exrates, ZB.COM, Liquid, Coinsuper and Bitbns. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.