XRP (CURRENCY:XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. In the last seven days, XRP has traded 6.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One XRP coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.30 or 0.00002641 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tripe Dice Exchange, ABCC, Independent Reserve and GOPAX. XRP has a total market capitalization of $12.89 billion and approximately $762.65 million worth of XRP was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $30.17 or 0.00265119 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008776 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $142.44 or 0.01251600 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00020923 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.68 or 0.00093859 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000415 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001955 BTC.
XRP Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ledger and ConsensusThe Ripple protocol is, at its core, a shared public database. This database includes a ledger, which serves to track accounts and the balances associated with them. The ledger is a distributed database — a perfect, shared record of accounts, balances, and transactions in the Ripple protocol. It is continually and automatically updated by the Ripple Transaction Protocol (RTXP) so that an identical ledger exists on thousands of servers around the world. At any time, anybody can review the ledger and see a record of all activity on the Ripple protocol. When changes are made to the ledger, computers connected to the Ripple protocol will mutually agree to the changes via a process called consensus. The Ripple protocol reaches consensus globally within seconds of a change being made. The consensus finding process is the engineering breakthrough that allows for fast, secure, and decentralized transaction settlement on the Ripple protocol. The World’s First Distributed ExchangeNo one owns or controls the Ripple protocol. It runs on computers around the world, all working together to continually maintain a perfect, shared record of accounts, balances, and transactions. Distributed networks offer many efficiencies over centralized networks. Because the network is “self-clearing”, it eliminates the need for a centralized network operator (and gets rid of the associated layer of fees). Because there is no single point of failure, distributed networks are more reliable. They also tend to be more secure, due to their open source nature.”
XRP Coin Trading
XRP can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tripe Dice Exchange, Bitfinex, Gate.io, Bittrex, Liquid, Huobi, LiteBit.eu, BitMarket, Covesting, HitBTC, Cryptohub, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, BX Thailand, OKEx, Kraken, Coinrail, LakeBTC, Ripple China, CoinBene, ZB.COM, CEX.IO, Exrates, Stellarport, BitBay, MBAex, Coinone, Bits Blockchain, GOPAX, Bitbns, Vebitcoin, WazirX, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), FCoin, Exmo, BitFlip, OpenLedger DEX, Ovis, BtcTurk, DigiFinex, Zebpay, Independent Reserve, Fatbtc, ABCC, Bitso, Koineks, Kuna, Bitsane, Koinex, Altcoin Trader, C2CX, Coinsquare, BCEX, Sistemkoin, Coindeal, Poloniex, OTCBTC, CoinFalcon, Cryptomate, Gatehub, Korbit, Bitbank, Coinhub, Instant Bitex, Bitstamp, CoinEgg, Bitlish, Indodax, Binance, Bithumb, Bitinka, Coinbe, Upbit, BTC Trade UA, BTC Markets, DragonEX, Coinsuper, RippleFox, B2BX and Braziliex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as XRP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XRP should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase XRP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XRP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XRP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.