Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 13th. Bitcoin Diamond has a market capitalization of $147.34 million and approximately $5.37 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can currently be bought for $0.79 or 0.00007433 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE, Bithumb, HitBTC and Binance. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Diamond has traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003849 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001101 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001766 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00000583 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001647 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.80 or 0.00054636 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000069 BTC.
Bitcoin Diamond Profile
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Trading
Bitcoin Diamond can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Gate.io, Huobi, Kucoin, Binance, YoBit, Exrates, Coinnest, BigONE, Indodax, HitBTC, BtcTrade.im, Bithumb, Crex24 and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Diamond should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.