Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 14th. During the last week, Bitcoin Private has traded down 25.7% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Private has a market capitalization of $1.21 million and $852.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be bought for about $0.26 or 0.00002535 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Exrates, TOPBTC and Nanex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $49.91 or 0.00495420 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $13.96 or 0.00138609 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00049545 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002542 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000236 BTC.
About Bitcoin Private
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Exrates, Nanex, Trade Satoshi, TOPBTC, HitBTC, TradeOgre and Altcoin Trader. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.