Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded down 5.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 14th. During the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded 4.5% lower against the US dollar. Ethereum Classic has a total market cap of $640.27 million and approximately $641.18 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be bought for $5.68 or 0.00056817 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, QBTC, ZB.COM and Coinnest.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $187.52 or 0.01875611 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00000705 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 39.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Coin Profile
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbase Pro, Bit-Z, BTC Trade UA, Coinut, Bitfinex, RightBTC, C-CEX, BTC-Alpha, Stocks.Exchange, OKCoin International, Liquid, Indodax, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, Ovis, EXX, Huobi, Bitsane, Exrates, FCoin, Cryptomate, CoinEx, Bibox, C2CX, CoinTiger, Exmo, Coinsuper, BigONE, CPDAX, ZB.COM, BtcTrade.im, Bittrex, LBank, BTC Markets, Coinnest, Crex24, CoinEgg, HBUS, Korbit, Kucoin, ABCC, Bithumb, QBTC, OKEx, Instant Bitex, Gatehub, Bitbns, CoinBene, BCEX, YoBit, Koineks, Binance, Coinhub, Upbit, CoinExchange, Kraken, Poloniex, Cryptopia, ChaoEX, Coinone, BitForex, Coinroom and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.