EXMR (CURRENCY:EXMR) traded 10.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 14th. EXMR has a total market cap of $82,372.00 and approximately $126.00 worth of EXMR was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, EXMR has traded 48.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One EXMR token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0070 or 0.00000069 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and YoBit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002293 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001862 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000108 BTC.
EXMR Token Profile
Buying and Selling EXMR
EXMR can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EXMR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EXMR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EXMR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EXMR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EXMR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.