Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded down 9.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 14th. One Litecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $76.69 or 0.00764941 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bits Blockchain, Altcoin Trader, Iquant and Bitso. Litecoin has a market capitalization of $4.83 billion and $3.22 billion worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Litecoin has traded 15.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00012242 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00000804 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00014923 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002910 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0545 or 0.00000543 BTC.
Litecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license”
Litecoin Coin Trading
Litecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, EXX, Braziliex, LBank, HBUS, Bithumb, COSS, BTC-Alpha, LocalTrade, GOPAX, Ovis, Liqui, Koinim, DigiFinex, Bitinka, QBTC, Exrates, TDAX, Crex24, HitBTC, Vebitcoin, Independent Reserve, Kucoin, Exmo, Bitsane, Bitlish, Bitbank, CPDAX, Coinbase Pro, BTCC, Liquid, Upbit, CryptoBridge, ChaoEX, BitMarket, BX Thailand, Bits Blockchain, Gate.io, Fatbtc, Bitstamp, Kuna, BTC Trade UA, LakeBTC, Bit-Z, Stocks.Exchange, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, C2CX, DOBI trade, Bitfinex, Stellarport, RightBTC, BitFlip, QuadrigaCX, Cobinhood, Bittrex, BitcoinTrade, Coinsquare, Indodax, Coinone, Sistemkoin, BiteBTC, CoinEgg, BigONE, OpenLedger DEX, BtcTrade.im, Koinex, BTC Markets, CoinBene, Buda, xBTCe, Instant Bitex, LiteBit.eu, Negocie Coins, Mercatox, SouthXchange, OKCoin International, Korbit, Cryptopia, Bleutrade, CoinEx, Huobi, Coinut, ABCC, YoBit, Trade By Trade, BCEX, Poloniex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Koineks, BL3P, MBAex, Kraken, TOPBTC, C-Patex, Trade Satoshi, B2BX, BitForex, DSX, Bittylicious, Iquant, CoinsBank, Coinsuper, WazirX, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bithesap, FCoin, Bibox, Lykke Exchange, Coinbe, OKCoin.cn, Coinroom, Nanex, Livecoin, Cryptohub, ZB.COM, CoinFalcon, Covesting, WEX, Cryptomate, Bitbns, Bitso, Zebpay, C-CEX, BtcTurk, IDCM, OTCBTC, Bitmaszyna, Coindeal, TradeOgre, Altcoin Trader, DragonEX, Mercado Bitcoin, Gatecoin, Binance, CoinExchange, CoinTiger, OKEx and BitBay. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.