Qwertycoin (CURRENCY:QWC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 14th. Qwertycoin has a market capitalization of $3.34 million and approximately $13,912.00 worth of Qwertycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Qwertycoin has traded up 50.4% against the dollar. One Qwertycoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24 and BiteBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 18.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 22% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on February 4th, 2018. Qwertycoin’s total supply is 96,371,038,939 coins. Qwertycoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Qwertycoin is qwertycoin.org. The Reddit community for Qwertycoin is /r/QWERTYCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Qwertycoin Coin Trading
Qwertycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qwertycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qwertycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qwertycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qwertycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qwertycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.