Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 14th. During the last week, Tether has traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Tether token can now be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00009962 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including B2BX, C2CX, Binance and DigiFinex. Tether has a market cap of $4.03 billion and $21.01 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002663 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.16 or 0.00271644 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $130.96 or 0.01309821 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00022959 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00095088 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000459 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00020010 BTC.
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TDAX, Gate.io, DigiFinex, Poloniex, BigONE, EXX, Kucoin, Huobi, Bit-Z, Liqui, UEX, Trade By Trade, FCoin, ChaoEX, B2BX, Instant Bitex, CoinTiger, QBTC, BtcTurk, Bibox, BTC-Alpha, Iquant, Upbit, Kryptono, LBank, TOPBTC, Bitfinex, Cobinhood, ABCC, HitBTC, C2CX, CoinEx, ZB.COM, IDAX, DragonEX, BitForex, Sistemkoin, CoinBene, MBAex, OKEx, Binance, Kraken, Exmo, IDCM, Coinut, Bittrex, OOOBTC and BitMart. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tether should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.