Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded 7.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. In the last week, Qredit has traded up 7.2% against the U.S. dollar. Qredit has a total market cap of $424,377.00 and approximately $3,836.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qredit coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Altilly.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00035044 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00011377 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011487 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00011248 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002039 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Shift (SHIFT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002142 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 546,902,983 coins. Qredit’s official website is qredit.io. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Qredit’s official message board is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1.
Qredit Coin Trading
Qredit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Altilly and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qredit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qredit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.