0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 17th. During the last week, 0x has traded down 10.5% against the dollar. One 0x token can currently be bought for approximately $0.17 or 0.00001669 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, DigiFinex, OTCBTC and Independent Reserve. 0x has a total market capitalization of $103.47 million and approximately $4.66 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002569 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.70 or 0.00268298 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009715 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.53 or 0.01312704 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00022650 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00094612 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0438 or 0.00000424 BTC.
0x Token Profile
0x Token Trading
0x can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinone, Crex24, WazirX, FCoin, CoinTiger, Gate.io, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bittrex, Hotbit, IDEX, Binance, ZB.COM, Poloniex, DigiFinex, Bithumb, Upbit, Zebpay, Cobinhood, Iquant, Livecoin, Fatbtc, Ethfinex, Bilaxy, Radar Relay, Kucoin, GOPAX, OTCBTC, Gatecoin, ABCC, BitBay, Huobi, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, BitMart, Tokenomy, OKEx, AirSwap, Vebitcoin, Independent Reserve, Bitbns, Koinex, Mercatox, DDEX, C2CX and Liqui. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0x should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.