Apex (CURRENCY:CPX) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. Apex has a market cap of $2.26 million and $41,737.00 worth of Apex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Apex token can now be bought for $0.0049 or 0.00000048 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Bitbns, LBank and Switcheo Network. Over the last week, Apex has traded down 8.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00011591 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00011164 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Buying and Selling Apex
Apex can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Bit-Z, LBank and Bitbns. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.