LiquidApps (CURRENCY:DAPP) traded 7.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 17th. One LiquidApps token can currently be bought for about $0.0095 or 0.00000093 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bancor Network and Switcheo Network. LiquidApps has a total market capitalization of $2.08 million and $1.00 worth of LiquidApps was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, LiquidApps has traded 20.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002593 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.56 or 0.00269043 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009768 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.73 or 0.01305681 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00023403 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.68 or 0.00094492 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002371 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. LiquidApps’ official message board is medium.com/@liquidapps. The official website for LiquidApps is www.liquidapps.io.
Buying and Selling LiquidApps
LiquidApps can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, HitBTC and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiquidApps directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiquidApps should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiquidApps using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiquidApps Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiquidApps and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.