LiteDoge (CURRENCY:LDOGE) traded 64.9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 17th. One LiteDoge coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and YoBit. Over the last seven days, LiteDoge has traded down 6.7% against the US dollar. LiteDoge has a total market cap of $231,049.00 and $33.00 worth of LiteDoge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21,878.09 or 2.13555139 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00026613 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001403 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 11th, 2015. LiteDoge’s total supply is 15,303,494,080 coins. LiteDoge’s official website is www.ldoge.tech. LiteDoge’s official Twitter account is @litedoge and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LiteDoge is /r/litedoge and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
LiteDoge Coin Trading
LiteDoge can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteDoge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteDoge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteDoge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteDoge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteDoge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.