Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 10.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 17th. One Qtum coin can currently be bought for about $2.54 or 0.00024941 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, Bit-Z and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, Qtum has traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar. Qtum has a total market capitalization of $244.03 million and approximately $164.41 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001485 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 42.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007297 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 70.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Qtum Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, CoinEx, EXX, Binance, Iquant, Allcoin, OKEx, HBUS, BitForex, DigiFinex, Coinrail, Coinnest, Crex24, Poloniex, Bittrex, LBank, Bithumb, Bitbns, ZB.COM, Exrates, Coinsuper, BigONE, HitBTC, Coindeal, CoinEgg, Ovis, Bleutrade, Upbit, BCEX, ABCC, OTCBTC, DragonEX, Cobinhood, Livecoin, Gate.io, GOPAX, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Coinone, Liqui, Bit-Z, Kucoin, Bitfinex, Liquid and Bibox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.