Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 9.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 17th. One Rubycoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001400 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. During the last week, Rubycoin has traded down 1% against the U.S. dollar. Rubycoin has a total market cap of $3.94 million and approximately $60.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00023433 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0548 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005260 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 28.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.