Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 17th. In the last week, Tether has traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Tether has a total market capitalization of $4.04 billion and $13.63 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tether token can now be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00009809 BTC on exchanges including TDAX, Huobi, Trade By Trade and C2CX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002598 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.45 or 0.00269166 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $132.05 or 0.01294944 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00023538 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00094730 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000431 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00019586 BTC.
Tether Token Profile
Tether Token Trading
Tether can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, C2CX, Huobi, Kraken, Trade By Trade, Instant Bitex, CoinBene, ZB.COM, IDAX, DigiFinex, Binance, LBank, TDAX, Cobinhood, FCoin, BTC-Alpha, HitBTC, ABCC, Bitfinex, Liqui, Exmo, ChaoEX, BigONE, OKEx, TOPBTC, IDCM, Poloniex, BitMart, UEX, B2BX, QBTC, CoinEx, Coinut, Kryptono, Iquant, Bit-Z, Gate.io, BitForex, Sistemkoin, MBAex, Bibox, EXX, Upbit, OOOBTC, Bittrex, BtcTurk, CoinTiger and DragonEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.