USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on August 17th. During the last week, USD Coin has traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One USD Coin token can now be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00009770 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, Korbit, Crex24 and CoinEx. USD Coin has a market cap of $418.95 million and $86.03 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $185.65 or 0.01814297 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.46 or 0.00053325 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00008391 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00013764 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000030 BTC.
USD Coin Profile
Buying and Selling USD Coin
USD Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Korbit, Coinbase Pro, Coinsuper, OKEx, CoinEx, LATOKEN, Kucoin, Hotbit, SouthXchange, FCoin, CPDAX, Crex24 and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade USD Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy USD Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.