Qwertycoin (CURRENCY:QWC) traded 2.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. Over the last seven days, Qwertycoin has traded down 19.8% against the US dollar. Qwertycoin has a market capitalization of $2.41 million and $6,749.00 worth of Qwertycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qwertycoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC and Crex24.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Qwertycoin Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on February 4th, 2018. Qwertycoin’s total supply is 96,907,766,155 coins. Qwertycoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Qwertycoin is /r/QWERTYCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Qwertycoin is qwertycoin.org.
Qwertycoin Coin Trading
Qwertycoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qwertycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qwertycoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qwertycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qwertycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qwertycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.