LiquidApps (CURRENCY:DAPP) traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 28th. Over the last week, LiquidApps has traded down 14.9% against the U.S. dollar. One LiquidApps token can currently be bought for $0.0080 or 0.00000083 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, Bancor Network and HitBTC. LiquidApps has a market capitalization of $2.19 million and approximately $3,773.00 worth of LiquidApps was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002633 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.75 or 0.00236511 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $125.43 or 0.01304012 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000674 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00042343 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002472 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00019349 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. LiquidApps’ official message board is medium.com/@liquidapps.
Buying and Selling LiquidApps
LiquidApps can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Switcheo Network and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiquidApps directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiquidApps should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiquidApps using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiquidApps Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiquidApps and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.