Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded down 6.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 10th. One Diamond coin can now be purchased for about $0.65 or 0.00006410 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Diamond has traded 7.8% lower against the dollar. Diamond has a total market cap of $2.15 million and $3,274.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002213 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CryptoBridge and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.