MicroBitcoin (CURRENCY:MBC) traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 11th. One MicroBitcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, BiteBTC and P2PB2B. MicroBitcoin has a market capitalization of $16.35 million and $10,199.00 worth of MicroBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, MicroBitcoin has traded 160.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002223 BTC.
- Diamond (DMD) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006056 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Buying and Selling MicroBitcoin
MicroBitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, BiteBTC and P2PB2B. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MicroBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MicroBitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MicroBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MicroBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MicroBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.