RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded 6.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 11th. RevolutionVR has a total market cap of $1.20 million and approximately $1,768.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, RevolutionVR has traded 9.5% lower against the US dollar. One RevolutionVR coin can now be bought for about $0.0057 or 0.00000056 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.42 or 0.00685082 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010499 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00024088 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0747 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000577 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
RevolutionVR Coin Trading
RevolutionVR can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RevolutionVR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.