Apollo Currency (CURRENCY:APL) traded 3.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 12th. During the last seven days, Apollo Currency has traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar. Apollo Currency has a total market cap of $13.40 million and approximately $454,913.00 worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Apollo Currency coin can now be purchased for $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, IDAX and BitMart.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00007079 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00010169 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00000548 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002766 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00000476 BTC.
Apollo Currency Coin Profile
Apollo Currency Coin Trading
Apollo Currency can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, IDAX and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollo Currency should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Apollo Currency using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.