Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded 1.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. During the last week, Bytom has traded up 1.6% against the US dollar. Bytom has a total market cap of $76.71 million and $6.94 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bytom coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0765 or 0.00000739 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Neraex, CoinEgg, BitMart and Huobi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.07 or 0.00666769 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010189 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00016193 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000565 BTC.
Bytom Coin Trading
Bytom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EXX, Kucoin, Neraex, BigONE, Gate.io, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, ZB.COM, LBank, CoinEx, OTCBTC, Huobi, RightBTC, OKEx, Bibox, BitMart, CoinTiger and FCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.