DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded 3.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 13th. DigixDAO has a total market capitalization of $28.22 million and $960,610.00 worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DigixDAO has traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar. One DigixDAO token can now be purchased for $14.11 or 0.00136223 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, Gate.io, Radar Relay and Cobinhood.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009687 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.90 or 0.00201773 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.15 or 0.01140566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00009427 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00086762 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015192 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Livecoin, BigONE, Bancor Network, IDEX, Cobinhood, Bitbns, Liqui, AirSwap, OKEx, Binance, Radar Relay, HitBTC and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigixDAO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.