Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 13th. One Maker token can now be purchased for $453.11 or 0.04374774 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Bibox, Bancor Network and HitBTC. Maker has a market cap of $453.11 million and approximately $9.34 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Maker has traded up 7.5% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00039158 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001093 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00026863 BTC.
Maker Token Profile
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bibox, OKEx, Kucoin, Kyber Network, HitBTC, GOPAX, Bancor Network, Gate.io, Switcheo Network, DDEX, Radar Relay, BitMart, CoinMex, OasisDEX and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maker should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maker using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.