NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 13th. NEO has a total market capitalization of $627.96 million and approximately $222.78 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NEO coin can now be purchased for about $8.90 or 0.00086569 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LBank, Koinex, Bitinka and TDAX. In the last seven days, NEO has traded 0.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009762 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00202285 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $117.14 or 0.01139067 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015244 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00023061 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ovis, Koinex, LBank, Exrates, Bibox, Coinsuper, CoinEgg, Gate.io, Bitbns, Cobinhood, BitForex, CoinEx, Bitfinex, ZB.COM, OTCBTC, Binance, Allcoin, Switcheo Network, Tidebit, BCEX, BigONE, COSS, Huobi, Liquid, Bittrex, OKEx, Kucoin, Cryptopia, Bitinka, BitMart, HitBTC, TDAX, DragonEX, Coinnest, Coinrail, Upbit, Livecoin and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.