QuarkChain (CURRENCY:QKC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 13th. During the last week, QuarkChain has traded down 18.7% against the dollar. One QuarkChain coin can currently be bought for about $0.0081 or 0.00000079 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $5.60, $50.98, $10.39 and $51.55. QuarkChain has a total market cap of $17.21 million and $4.99 million worth of QuarkChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00039158 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $453.11 or 0.04374774 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001093 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000113 BTC.
QuarkChain Coin Trading
QuarkChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $24.43, $5.60, $50.98, $33.94, $10.39, $32.15, $18.94, $24.68, $20.33, $13.77 and $51.55. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuarkChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuarkChain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QuarkChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuarkChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuarkChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.