Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Request has a total market capitalization of $7.37 million and $44,013.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Request has traded down 1.4% against the US dollar. One Request token can currently be bought for $0.0101 or 0.00000098 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinPlace, Kyber Network, COSS and DDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00039281 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $454.89 or 0.04417548 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001095 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000112 BTC.
Buying and Selling Request
Request can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Mercatox, GOPAX, DDEX, COSS, CoinExchange, Bancor Network, Koinex, CoinPlace, IDEX, Bitbns, KuCoin, Coineal, Kyber Network, Radar Relay, WazirX, Huobi Global, Gate.io and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Request should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Request using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.