USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. USD Coin has a total market capitalization of $429.55 million and approximately $166.81 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, USD Coin has traded 0.2% higher against the dollar. One USD Coin token can currently be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00009792 BTC on exchanges including CPDAX, Kucoin, OKEx and Korbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $179.10 or 0.01747904 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00059854 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00007103 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00009443 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Master Contract Token (MCT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 24.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000033 BTC.
USD Coin Token Profile
Buying and Selling USD Coin
USD Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, FCoin, Coinsuper, Hotbit, LATOKEN, Korbit, SouthXchange, Kucoin, Crex24, CPDAX, Poloniex, OKEx and Coinbase Pro. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USD Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy USD Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.