BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. In the last week, BOScoin has traded down 28.8% against the dollar. BOScoin has a total market capitalization of $4.24 million and approximately $29,189.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BOScoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0063 or 0.00000062 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene, GDAC and Kucoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0377 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0867 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 24.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- BitBall (BTB) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000301 BTC.
BOScoin Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 947,704,050 coins and its circulating supply is 668,667,320 coins. The official message board for BOScoin is forum.boscoin.io. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BOScoin’s official website is boscoin.io.
BOScoin Coin Trading
BOScoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoinBene and GDAC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOScoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BOScoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.