PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded up 29.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 20th. Over the last week, PlatinumBAR has traded 10.5% lower against the US dollar. One PlatinumBAR coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0303 or 0.00000299 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24 and YoBit. PlatinumBAR has a total market cap of $65,443.00 and approximately $13.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx. PlatinumBAR’s official website is platinumbar.io.
PlatinumBAR Coin Trading
PlatinumBAR can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PlatinumBAR should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PlatinumBAR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.