Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded up 0.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 20th. One Waltonchain token can now be purchased for $0.98 or 0.00009646 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, Bithumb and LATOKEN. In the last seven days, Waltonchain has traded up 2.3% against the US dollar. Waltonchain has a total market capitalization of $41.66 million and $4.06 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $217.21 or 0.02134553 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00060515 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009848 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00008484 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Master Contract Token (MCT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Waltonchain Token Profile
Waltonchain Token Trading
Waltonchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, COSS, Huobi, OKEx, LATOKEN, DragonEX, Cobinhood, Allbit, Kucoin, Coinnest, HitBTC and Bithumb. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waltonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waltonchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waltonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.