BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 46.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 21st. BitBall has a market capitalization of $253,661.00 and approximately $17,966.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, BitBall has traded 60.5% lower against the US dollar. One BitBall token can currently be purchased for about $0.0032 or 0.00000032 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Instant Bitex and BiteBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0508 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0766 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000178 BTC.
BitBall Token Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,539,984 tokens. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitBall is www.bitball-btb.com. BitBall’s official message board is medium.com/@bitballerc20.
Buying and Selling BitBall
BitBall can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBall should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBall using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.