Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 21st. In the last week, Diamond has traded 2.8% higher against the dollar. Diamond has a market capitalization of $2.47 million and $2,011.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for $0.74 or 0.00007418 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, CryptoBridge and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002310 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Diamond should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Diamond using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.