Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded down 12.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 21st. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a market capitalization of $131,429.00 and $20.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded 32.1% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $94.32 or 0.00940958 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00030820 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.66 or 0.00226047 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006304 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002167 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003633 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004005 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.