Project Coin (CURRENCY:PRJ) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 21st. One Project Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Crex24, Cryptopia and Graviex. During the last seven days, Project Coin has traded up 0.6% against the dollar. Project Coin has a market capitalization of $4,778.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of Project Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002890 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010010 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.07 or 0.00210446 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $122.30 or 0.01221424 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0711 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00040671 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002934 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.43 or 0.00094179 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00018872 BTC.
Project Coin Coin Profile
Project Coin Coin Trading
Project Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, Graviex and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Project Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Project Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Project Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Project Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Project Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.