Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded down 7.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 21st. One Qbic coin can currently be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, BTC-Alpha and CryptoBridge. Qbic has a market cap of $6,089.00 and approximately $23.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Qbic has traded down 44.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $93.90 or 0.00937855 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003980 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00006619 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
Qbic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.