Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 21st. Ultimate Secure Cash has a total market capitalization of $123,269.00 and approximately $300.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0119 or 0.00000119 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin. During the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded up 57.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Pandacoin (PND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- HiCoin (XHI) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded down 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000130 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. The official website for Ultimate Secure Cash is ultimatesecurecash.info. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care.
Ultimate Secure Cash Coin Trading
Ultimate Secure Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ultimate Secure Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.