Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on October 2nd. Tezos has a market capitalization of $622.05 million and approximately $17.34 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tezos coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.94 or 0.00011400 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $20.33, $51.55, $33.94 and $50.98. Over the last seven days, Tezos has traded up 12.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005323 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Tezos Coin Trading
Tezos can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $13.77, $20.33, $10.39, $51.55, $5.60, $32.15, $7.50, $33.94, $18.94, $24.43, $24.68 and $50.98. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tezos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tezos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.