BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 44.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on October 12th. One BitBall token can now be bought for about $0.0021 or 0.00000025 BTC on major exchanges including BiteBTC and Instant Bitex. During the last week, BitBall has traded up 42% against the dollar. BitBall has a total market capitalization of $166,411.00 and $1,932.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000541 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0869 or 0.00001044 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000642 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BitBall Token Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,539,984 tokens. BitBall’s official website is www.bitball-btb.com. The official message board for BitBall is medium.com/@bitballerc20. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BitBall
BitBall can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBall should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBall using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.