Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded up 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 14th. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $309.15 million and approximately $60.27 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded 7.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Dogecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0025 or 0.00000030 BTC on exchanges including BCEX, Instant Bitex, BTC Trade UA and Coindeal.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.08 or 0.00682295 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011740 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000691 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012518 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0629 or 0.00000752 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0496 or 0.00000593 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, BTC Trade UA, Cryptomate, Robinhood, Bitbns, BCEX, Gate.io, Novaexchange, BtcTrade.im, CoinFalcon, C-Patex, Poloniex, BX Thailand, Cryptohub, Cryptopia, Fatbtc, BitFlip, Tux Exchange, LiteBit.eu, Tidex, Livecoin, Coinsquare, Bittrex, Mercatox, FreiExchange, CoinEgg, Exrates, CoinExchange, Bits Blockchain, Tripe Dice Exchange, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Bitsane, Coinbe, Crex24, Graviex, Exmo, BiteBTC, Instant Bitex, Kraken, Indodax, OpenLedger DEX, SouthXchange, ZB.COM, Ovis, cfinex, Koineks, Coindeal, CoinEx, Trade Satoshi, Upbit, Bittylicious, Bleutrade, C-CEX and Sistemkoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.